Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Happy Birthday Cameron




My son Cameron turned 10 years old this Saturday. He came to me one night in March with a baseball schedule and informed me that the Cards were playing a home game the day of his birthday and he wanted a birthday party at Busch Stadium. Well, after lots of planing, we pulled it off. Saturday we took Cameron, seven of his closest friends and a few adults ( I'm not that crazy!) to Busch Stadium for the Cards Vs. Marlins. Leading 9 kids through a crowd isn't as easy as it sounds so of course we got to our seats after the first inning started and we missed the first home run by Pujols. All in all it was an exciting game. The kids had a great time and we didn't lose anyone. I'm still waiting for my "Coolest Mom Ever" award. Maybe it got lost in the mail.

No comments: