Friday, July 24, 2009

And The Winner Is...



The final round of voting for the Millers 2009 Baby & Child Contest ended this week. After 4 long rounds of competition and 11,426 portraits submitted this year, Solea Photography ended up with 4 finalist in the final round. I am so proud to announce that 2 out of the 4 ended up being selected as a Final Round winner in the 2009 Miller’s Baby & Child Contest! Both families are receiving $500 from Millers Professional Imaging. Thank you Millers. I am soooo excited that I was able to produce prize money for a few of my wonderful families! BTW Solea Photography was the only studio to have more than one finalist winner!! Check out these smiling faces.

1 comment:

The Brewster's said...

Yeah for both Alexander and Taylor!!! I also saw a few of your photos on the DSAGSL website now too! :)

Karen Brewster