Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Sweet Lydia Cox


I was sadly informed yesterday that a sweet angel, Lydia Faith Cox, passed away Sunday night. She fought hard in the hospital for several months after having heart surgery. I had the pleasure of meeting her in June for her portrait session and was truly amazed at what a sparkling spirit she had. At 3 years old, she blew me away by communicating threw sign language. Lydia's visitation was this afternoon. I was speechless when I walked into the room to deliver a slideshow memorial I prepared for her family and saw numerous photos around the room from that photo session. It hit me that our session might have been the last real time Lydia was photographed and how important those photos would be to her family. Sometimes I feel like I can't offer much to most people but today I was honored to help the Cox family remember their sweet angel, Lydia Faith Cox. She will be deeply missed.

No comments: